UPDATE – this event has now closed – thank you to everyone who took part. To register for future focus groups around apprenticeships, please email email@example.com.
The Cornwall Apprenticeships campaign is planning a ‘Young Persons’ focus group to advise on key areas of communication, social media and effective marketing.
We would like to include the following participant types, though all suggestions will be considered;
- School leaver – taking an Apprenticeship route (aged 16+)
- School leaver – taking the A-level (academic) route (aged 16+)
- School leaver – undecided (aged 16+)
- Apprentices x2
- A-level student
- First or second year university student
- Possible non-finisher of an apprenticeship
We would like to hold the focus group on Thursday, 22 May, 4:45pm-6:15pm, at the Kazbah Tearooms, Truro. Coffee and cake will be provided at the meeting and a £10 ITunes voucher for each attendee.
If you would like to take part, please contact Paul Lucock in the first instance firstname.lastname@example.org