What are the benefits to you?
Some of the top reasons for becoming an apprentice are:
- you earn while you learn and get paid a competitive salary
- your training is free to you and you can train right up to degree and masters level
- you can choose from hundreds of different apprentice jobs in thousands of organisations
- you get high quality training paid for by your employer and the government
- it’s a great way to get back into the workplace after a career break, or to re-train in a new career
- you can boost your future earnings potential
- you develop the skills you need for a range of exciting jobs or careers, no matter your age or background
- Once you’ve successfully finished, you have plenty of choices. Most individuals choose to stay with their employer or you could apply for another apprenticeship, go onto further or higher education, or find a new career that uses your new skills.