Benefits to your organisation
Hiring an apprentice is a productive and effective way for any organisation to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
Employers who have an established apprenticeship programme said productivity in their workplace had improved by 76%, and 75% reported that apprenticeships improved the quality of their product or service.
Other benefits that apprenticeships contribute to your organisation include:
- 90% of apprentices stay on in their place of work after completing an apprenticeship
- there’s a wide selection of apprenticeships available, covering lots of different job roles within an organisation
- you can adapt the training your apprentice receives according to the needs of your organisation
- an apprenticeship allows you to diversify and freshen up your workforce
- you can employ an apprentice from 16, up to any age and from any background
- apprenticeships can increase employee satisfaction, reduce staff turnover and reduce recruitment costs